Our goal is know you and all of your visual needs so that we can help you have clear comfortable vision. Dr. Olswang has been practicing Optometry over 20 years and has the experience and knowledge to find solutions to difficult visual challenges.
Dr. Olswang can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We discuss solutions to address those visual needs whether that may be by glasses, contact lenses, visual therapy, medication, surgery, or other treatments.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more. Our caring personal touch and attention to precision sets us apart from others.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- Evaluate muscle alignment to allow binocular vision
- Glasses repair and adjustment
- Individual training sessions for first time contact lens wearers